What is simultaneous interpreting?
When interpreting simultaneously, an interpreter translates the speech of a presenter in real-time. Unlike in consecutive interpreting, this way the natural flow of the speaker is not disturbed and allows for a fairly smooth output for the listeners.
When is simultaneous interpreting most appropriate?
So, now we have brief idea of what simultaneous interpreting and which events it is best suited for, let’s take a look at some features of the equipment that Paung Ku provides.
- UHF band 740 ~ 865 MHz, PLL synthesized with 16 (863 – 865 MHz) or 96 (740 – 752 MHz, 794 – 806 MHz) selectable frequencies, for multi-channel/ multi-purpose application.
- Built-in mini speaker offers alternative of earphone and headphone.
- Up to 8 frequencies used simultaneously, allowing the system to be applied for multi-language or simultaneous translation.
- Incorporated AUX output offering extra application.
- DC input offers alternative power resource.
- Reception range up to 80 meters (opening area).
- Rechargeable function design.
Paung Ku provides the simultaneous translation equipment rental within the NGO fields in Myanmar. Please contact to email@example.com for more information.